One Billion Calls Blocked! The FREE crowd sourced Blacklist and Call Blocker app. Easy to use and powerful, Call Control is the best call blocker, text blocker and reverse phone lookup app available. Stop Robocalls and Scams
Block the IRS scam, Microsoft Tech scam, Grandparent scam and thousands of other robocalls by installing Call Control. Blacklist and Block Anyone
You're in control of who's allowed to call you, add anyone to you personal blacklist to block them from calling.Reverse Phone Lookup
Don't recognize the number? Do a reverse phone number lookup with Call Control and find out who's calling. Reverse phone lookup millions of numbers, even spam callers, for free!
Call Control is a full featured blacklist and call blocker that's super easy to use and is used by more than 12M users to block unwanted calls and texts. Calls are blocked silently without you ever knowing someone called!Features:
- Download completely FREE!
- Powerful call blocker and blacklist (text SMS blacklist too)!
- Block robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers automatically with our Community Blacklist feature.
- Enhanced Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
- Personal Blacklist - Block any phone number or area code, using wild cards and more.
- Block violators of the FTC/FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
- Free Reverse Phone Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
- Do Not Disturb - Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
- Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 12M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.More Features:
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked and blacklist calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported*.
- Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
- Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking from your blacklist, even on KitKat!
- Personal Blacklist:
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text, SMS, MMS and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Contacts Protection - Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
- Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
- Do Not Disturb Mode.How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" & "Blacklist" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
(1) Message blocking in Kitkat and Lollipop requires Call Control to become your default messaging app which is optional.
We've made some exciting user experience changes that we think you'll love!
- All new welcome setup for new users.
- More intuitive menu in call history and logs.
- Improved communication of key features throughout Call Control.
We hope you enjoy these improvements! Please contact us at [email protected]
with your feedback!