Android Call Blocker application does exactly what its suppose to do - it blocks unwanted incoming calls.
The application opens up with a very simple intuitive UI with following options
- View Blocked numbers
- View Blocked number call history
- Add from Contacts
- Add from Recent Calls
- Add new entry
- Enable CallBlocking Service (by default its enabled)
Other available options
From Settings tab
- Block All Incoming calls (may be you can use, if you really wanna take a power nap/deep sleep)
- Block Unknown/Private numbers
From Blocked number list
- Edit existing number by clicking on the number
- Clicking menu'll show up other options like Add, Delete & Clear all
Its a super simple application which does its job perfect.
So if you’re thinking a smart way to escape from marketing calls, the right way to deal is to Install this application.
It’s a free app available and can be installed on any Android Device. This application is designed, developed and tested in US only.
If you set Call Divert option to Voicemail/Leave it Ringing it won't cost you/charge you. If you set Hangup the call option you will be charged (for a minute).
1. May not work on few LG models
Keywords: CallBlocker, Call Blocker, call blocker, Filter, call filter, ring, ringtone, silent ringtone, do not disturb, dnd
Fixes in Version 1.405
1. Fixed DB issues while handling single quotes (apostrophe)
2. Fixed CB icon size to handle "Advanced Task Killer" pop up