CamControl Android is an operation and alarm verification software for all Smartphones and Tablets with Android OS. The software enables live video transmission of a practically unlimited number of HeiTel VideoGateways as well as the remote evaluation of the local video archives. Apart from that the software offers remote control of PTZ and dome cameras and relays. The HeiTel own, particularly effective picture compression (HTcompress) provides higher frame rates, also at low bandwidths.
- Live video transmission, camera switching and 4-step adjustment of image quality for higher frame rate
- Support of IP cameras with up to 1280 x 1024 pixel incl. digital zoom
- Video archive evaluation with search criteria (date, time or event)
- Transmission of up to 12 fps
- Remote control of PTZ systems (pan, tilt, zoom, presets)
- Remote control of relays (e.g. lights, barriers, doors)
- Audio support (listening) in live image mode
- Arming/Disarming of HeiTel VideoGateways
- Indication of arm/disarm status
- Optional inverse PTZ control possible
- User-defined restriction of access rights (presets, PTZ, cameras)
- Adding, editing and deleting of transmitter list entries
- Simple installation and intuitive operation
- Help option as online PDF
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Free updates
- User interface available in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Communication: UMTS/3G, HSDPA, W-CDMA and WLAN Requirements
- Compatible with all Smartphones and Tablets with Android OS V.2.0 or higher
Note: For audio transmission the Speex Library is used:
© 2002-2003, Jean-Marc Valin/Xiph.Org Foundation, http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/
For content questions or technical problems, please contact our support at [email protected]
We thank you for constructional criticism that helps us to improve our software constantly.
Your HeiTel team
Bug-fix: The connection to HeiTel VideoGateways with older Web API versions could crash the software.
Bug-fix of arming/disarming feature.