Research Centre for Humanities Computing, CUHK has developed a well-known web application "Chinese Character Database" (http://humanum.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/Lexis/lexi-can/). Which stores a huge and complete database of phonological data of over 13k chinese characters.
It is a useful and nice website, however we may encounter some difficulties on using this web application on our mobile devices.
So I wrote this little application, which is just provide a simple interface to access this web application.
You can also hear the cantonese pronunciation with this application.
- Fix Simplified -> Traditional Chinese conversion lost in v1.39
- Fix errors occurred in Kitkat (4.4)
- Add Multi-windows feature for Samsung Android 4.1.2 devices
- Interface language changeable now, sorry for delaying this feature
- Fix a spelling mistake in English interface
- fix bug come with v1.35
- Added Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese conversion, let's learn the real, beautiful Chinese Characters.