CLAYFRAMES LITE IS A FREE TRIAL VERSION LIMITED TO 2 STOP MOTION MOVIES OF 50 FRAMES EACH.
Create smooth stop-motion animation and time-lapse in minutes, on the move - anywhere.
Clayframes Lite is easy to use and has a rich set of professional features for making stop-frame animation (or claymation) and time-lapse movies.
Shoot your movies, add some sound, share them with friends.
Please try Clayframes Lite before buying the full version to make sure it works ok on your device.
Beginners tutorial video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4kn5lZYwTs
Clayframes Lite includes these powerful features:
* Onion-skinning (transparent overlay) for smooth movement. Align the current shot with the previous one.
* Trigger camera shutter remotely using a hand clap or the phones proximity sensor. Avoids camera shake.
* Export your stop motion as a video file:
Mp4 format video exporter for Android 4.3 and higher, plays with Android built-in player.
AVI (mjpeg format) video exporter and player for all versions.
* Share your stop motion video directly with email, YouTube or Facebook.
* Timed shutter release option for time-lapse movies. Any interval from 1 second to 1 hour.
* Add audio using the microphone on your device. Record your own vocals, effects or soundtrack.
* Add to your stop motion movie at ANY time; add more frames to older movies.
* Adjust playback speed (frames per second) at any time.
* Quick single frame duplication and deletion.
* Review slider gives quick navigation and touch controlled playback speed.
* Play the whole movie or selected clips, without exporting.
* Compact app can be installed on SD card.
The full version of Clayframes has these additional features:
* Create any number of stop motion movies with any number of frames.
* Choice of image resolution; including HD.
* Edit ANY frames; add and remove frames at any position in your movie. Get that timing just right.
* Copy, reverse and delete clips of frames or the whole movie.
* Import existing images into your animation.
* Export videos without the Clayframes logo.
* Preview loop lets you review your recent frames while using the camera preview.
See our site for stop motion samples, help file and FAQ.
Please email us if you have any problems or questions and would like a response.
Tip: If the silent shutter option has no effect on your device then try turning the volume control down.
Tip: Do not use the Force GPU Rendering option in Ice Cream sandwich.
[stopmotion, stop motion, stopframe, stop frame, time lapse, timelapse, clay frames, clay frame, animation, claymation]
18 Apr 2014
31 Mar 2014
Use counter button to play recent frames in camera preview.
YouTube upload FAQ
Video Exporter, video player, video sharing.
Bug fixes, 4.4 UI.
Large swipe gallery
Fixed crash after hi-res playback
Bug fixes in camera options and playback
Improved options and UI
Fix for Nexus S 4G