Cloudpipes is a versatile Dropbox automation tool.
Cloudpipes has a
- powerful Dropbox file manager
- powerful schedulerWhat it can do
It can be used for file organisation, backup or automate file transfers. You can send or receive files from the cloud seamlessly whenever you want.
You can manage your media by scheduling an upload of your Camera folder, or downloading your mp3 playlist every morning.
Also, contains a powerful Dropbox browser that can upload/download whole folders at once!How it works
You create pipes that link a remote dropbox folder to a folder on your device. From here you can upload or download files at a given time. You can schedule the transfers when you want.Features
- Custom pipes! Direct your files to where you want to!
- File filter (filter which files to transfer)
- Power aware (transfer on WiFi or on charge)
- Bandwidth aware (does revision checking on files)
- Runs in background without consuming extra processing
- Dropbox browser with Folder upload/download capabilities
- Starts on bootUsage suggestions
The Dropbox API limits the maximum file upload size to 150 MB.
Support the developer by buying the eXTenDeD version of Cloudpipes.
Please report issues to [email protected]
so that the app can be improved.Disclaimer
Please be aware that the developer takes no responsibility for loss of data or any other implications.
Ver 1.6.0 (03/12/2013)
Fixed issues with OneWaySync, in location of files and deletion of files
Fixed uninitialized map error
Ver 1.5.8 (03/08/2013)
Sanitizes pipe data
Ver 1.5.7 (02/08/2013)
Fixes for Android 4.3
Ver 1.5.4 (21/07/2013)
- Added new Wizard info screen
- Added support for Tasker plugin (coming soon)
- Some minor improvements