Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets
is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!Top 10 Android Apps
- Techcrunch"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app"
- The Guardian"Amazingly awesome and beautiful"
- Android Community"elegant and eye-catching"
- Computerworld"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet"
- AndroidGuysPlay Store Editor's Choice
for over 2 years!Widget Features
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgetsTheme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems
theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locationsUseful Tips
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/Permissions
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: [email protected]
- notification permission removed (whew!)
- permission dialogs moved from app launch to first time each is used
- slightly updated UI
- more bug fixes
- permission crash fixes
- notification update
- minor fixes
- blowing off some old dust...
- clock fix (hopefully?)
- switch fixes (for the ones that are still viable)