codeREADr for Android is an enterprise barcode scanner for businesses and developers. Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan, track, record and validate data embedded within transactional barcodes. To try us out, register within the app for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Great for ticket validation, access control, asset tracking, lead retrieval, coupon / loyalty programs and mobile scan-to-order applications.
-Barcode recording and database validation, online and offline.
-Download databases of barcode values to your device.
-Data collection for live interaction and calls to action.
-Manual barcode entry.
-Text or voice search barcode databases and previous scans.
-Capture GPS coordinates of scan location.
-Permit users to delete scans and edit data collection answers saved on-device before uploading.
-NFC tag reading.
-Bulk export QR codes as standard PNGs or with custom branding attached.
-Manage unlimited custom services and users.
-Export and email scan data.
-Online database hosting and management.
Related topics: code reader, barcode reader, NFC code reader.
- Auto Sync improved.
- Improved UI for data collection.
From - v1.5.11
- Android 5 (Lollipop) / Dropbox related updates.
- AutoSync >> Scans are recorded or validated offline then auto-uploaded without interrupting scanning or data collection.
- Look-up now supports viewing what's not yet scanned. See remaining items to check, who hasn't arrived, etc.
- Full white-label support.
- Front camera scanning added for SD PRO.
- Address captured to supplement GPS coordinates.