#1 ZIP application and first Android archiver since early 2009!
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack, compress, encrypted ZIP supported, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version)
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be move to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
* INTERNET - used only to fetch and display ads (for our paid version which doesn’t display ads see here: http://bit.ly/AndroZipPRO)
* WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - used to copy, move, delete, zip, unzip, unrar, etc. files on SD card (necessary for file management)
* GET TASKS - used to view processes on your device (used in the task manager feature of AndroZip)
* WAKE LOCK - used to keep AndroZip "alive" while copying, unpacking or packing large files (which can take a longer time)
* RESTART PACKAGES - used to allow AndroZip users to kill background processes
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
* Bug fixes around KitKat (Android 4.0 and up) compatibility
* Added an Antivirus and Anti-malware scanner