CheeseMan is a 2D Platformer where you play with that little piece of cheese called “CheeseMan”.
CheeseMan’s quest is to save the Cheese Land from the evil “Professor Mousky” with the help of “Cheesette”, a tough cheese girl who doesn't need a plumber to save her .
As for the controls, it was the main focus to make it simple and highly intuitive. Only 2 buttons to move left and right and a jump button to jump,double jump, wall jump. You can fully enjoy the game without freaking out about missing a button ...
But that doesn't mean the game is easy … WAS IT EVER EASY TO SAVE A WORLD ???
Anyways ,if you lose it's not so bad cause you can try as much as you want , no loading when retry, and no lifes are required.
There are 42 fast-paced levels, divided in three worlds from veeery easy to veeery hard. You have to deal with spikes,saws,cannon balls and other nasty things. At the end of each world you will encounter a Boss that will peel your cheesy skin off if you're not careful.
The Game Center will allow you to compare your Cheese Points with other players and see who is the cheesiest .
Each update will come with a new world and a new character…. and a lots of cheese, it's a promise!
Enjoy, tell your friends, and always remember : Cheese is good for you!
- Very “easy to learn” controls , 2 buttons for the directions and one button for jump related actions.
- Skill and reflex challenges which will revive the SNES boy or girl in you .
- 42 levels divided in 3 worlds.
- CheeseMan Transformations.
- Choose you character.
- Funny Bosses .
- Very cool retro sound track by BubbleGum Octopus
- Updates will be frequent ..
- missing graphics are now fixed in most devices (hopefully)
- black screen of death is now fixed , sorry for the delay