Android HIFI is an AirPlay server for audio playback. You can stream music to your Android device with it, from AirPlay clients, such as iTunes, iOS, and Airfoil, etc.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, Airfoil, ...)
- be able to adjust the delay, so that it is possible to play in sync with other AirPlay receivers, or sync with the video when watching movie
- auto mute when there is an incoming call
- auto turn down the volume if your headset unplugged, or your Bluetooth device disconnected, to avoid noisy surprise
- run in the background as a service
- Google TV support
* Please send an _EMAIL_ to me (android.hifi(at)gmail.com) if there are any problems, so that I can reach you for the debug logs and fix the bug more quickly, thanks.
This trial version is limited to 30 minutes per session.
To unlock this limitation and support the dev, please purchase the license app (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android_hifi.speaker.license).
"Unknown error code during application install: -24"
If you encountered the error "Unknown error code during
application install: -24" while updating, please uninstall the old version of Android HIFI, and re-install the new old.
I added sharedUserId attribute to the configuration of the app since version 1.9, I need this attribute for doing license validating by sharing data between the Android HIFI app and the Android HIFI license app.
But Android don't allow to add this attribute during app upgrading, so you have to uninstall the old version, and re-install the new version.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Many thanks to Timothy Buck, Monte Ward, Thomas M. Burke, Drew MacPhee, Matt, and Jean Syboctec, who helped me catch this issue.
* Please _EMAIL_ me (android.hifi(at)gmail.com) if you got any problems, so that I can reach you for the debug logs and fix the bug more quickly, thanks.
- 1.11.0 Beta:
improve compatibility with various kinds of AirPlay senders
- 1.10.4 Beta:
fix force close issue when wifi connection is not available
- 1.10 Beta:
add Google TV support