Android HIFI is an AirPlay server for audio playback. You can stream music to your Android device with it, from AirPlay clients, such as iTunes, iOS, and Airfoil, etc.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, Airfoil, ...)
- be able to adjust the delay, so that it is possible to play in sync with other AirPlay receivers, or sync with the video when watching movie
- auto mute when there is an incoming call
- auto turn down the volume if your headset unplugged, or your Bluetooth device disconnected, to avoid noisy surprise
- run in the background as a service
- Google TV support
* Please send an _EMAIL_ to me (android.hifi(at)gmail.com) if there are any problems, so that I can reach you for the debug logs and fix the bug more quickly, thanks.
This trial version is limited to 30 minutes per session.
To unlock this limitation and support the dev, please purchase the license app (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android_hifi.speaker.license).
* Please _EMAIL_ me (android.hifi(at)gmail.com) if you got any problems, so that I can reach you for the debug logs and fix the bug more quickly, thanks.
- 1.16.3 Beta:
fix compatible issue with Airfoil
- 1.16.2 Beta:
fix the issue that can't play on Android 2.3
- 1.15.0 Beta:
improve compatibility with various kinds of AirPlay senders