Take the power of Ask.com on the go for free! Ask any question and we’ll find the best answers from the web or real people. Need a personal answer? No problem. Ask our community to get a personal answer from people who know. It's perfect for local questions when you're out and about.
Ask for Android is the only app that combines the best answers from the web with personal answers from real people. Just ask and we'll get your answer!
* Type or simply say your question – we’ll understand. Voice to text is supported on the Android.
* Get the best answers from the web – instantly
* Need a personal answer? Send your question to people who know
* Answer notifications right on your Android
* Browse and answer questions
* Ask about local places near you
* Totally FREE – no service or SMS charges!
* Quick questions: “How many teaspoons in a tablespoon?”
* Weather: “What’s the forecast for NY?”
* Travel: “Where’s a good place to stay in Rome?”
* Entertainment: “When is Lady Gaga coming to town?”
* Local restaurants reviews: “What’s the best sushi place in Palo Alto?”
* Reference: “What’s the longest word in the dictionary?”
* General curiosity: “What happened to Jeeves?”
* How to do something – “How can I remove a wine stain?”
Ask.com is the number one online brand for questions and answers and an operating business of IAC.
Note: For users who are asked to login multiple times, please uninstall and reinstall the app as a temporary fix while we look into this issue.