-- Voted 16th best Android game of all time by /r/androidgaming! --
"A shining example of what a free game can be." - PixelFreak - 91/100
"From probably the best IAP system in mobile gaming, to some incredibly fun gameplay, this is a title that you seriously need to install into your Android device pronto!" - GameWoof - 4.5/5
"It should be a crime that a game this good is free, but there it is..." - AndroidSpin
"Quadropus Rampage is a very lively, very fun, and very addicting game that you don’t want to miss out on." - Tom Christiansen of Indie Game Mag - 91/100
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces
• Endless Gameplay - Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• BscotchID integration - Access unique Butterscotch content by Buttering Up!
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Google Play Game Services (for Android 4.0 and up) - Show your friends who's the neck-slappingest Quadropus
• Support for most Android tablets, and all resolutions of devices
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2 : The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
== About the Studio ==
Butterscotch Shenanigans is an independent studio composed of three brothers. We make high-quality, often goofy, and punchy games designed completely around providing the most entertaining player experience possible. Our goal is to build a one-stop mobile empire that fulfills all your gaming dreams. Stay up to date with what we’re doing and contact us through butterscotch-shenanigans.com.
== SUPPORT ==
We have no idea what we're doing. If your game suddenly stops working, or a purchase doesn't go through, or all your save data is suddenly lost, we probably just did something dumb (but it could also have been your device, or Google, so take a deep breath before attacking us). If you need support, our FAQ (https://id.bscotch.net/faq.php) will get you to the right place.
Fixed a bug where Buttered Up players weren't receiving their HAMMERS if they switched devices.