**Best Android Game, March 2013** - Quality Index
**"Towel Fight 2 is the BEST dual stick shooter for android yet."** - Android Headlines
Towelfight 2 is what you'd get if classic Zelda and The Binding of Isaac made sweet, secret love inside of a mobile device and gave birth to a half-crazed elderly Indian baby.
Follow the ultra suave Hardik in this action adventure RPG that borders on insanity. Experience furious boss fights, procedurally generated levels, and a huge number of powerups and unique weapons as you battle across the realm.
Laser blasting bees, speed boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra defensive turtles will join you on your journey!
• Unique Shot Rotation system -- Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 43 unique weapons with 86 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 evil bosses – So evil you will shed a single, manly tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. Roguelike elements abound!
• 5 Unique Environments -- Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• 4-8 hour campaign -- Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous -- The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods -- Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
> Control improvements and preparation for IAPs.
> Control scheme has been revisited to make playing immensely less frustrating! WOOHOO!
> UI has been refactored to be better looking and more intuitive
> Back-up save system so you won't lose your hard-won 'Jectiles
> We've learned a crap load in a year, and have optimized Towelfight 2 with our new found knowledge. Lower end devices should have a much easier time running it now.
> Lots of other little improvements!