Increase your mobility by starting and attending GoToMeeting® sessions on your Android™ device. GoToMeeting is the easiest and most convenient online meeting solution. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
*** GoToTraining not currently supported at this time.
• See all upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar sessions wherever you are.
• Start your scheduled meetings.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Dial into a phone conference with one tap.
• View active speaker's HDFaces webcam.
• Better Bluetooth support.
• Chat with other meeting attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• Connect to audio through your device’s built-in mic & speakers.
• Use Q&A, answer poll questions and raise your hand in GoToWebinar sessions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join or enter a meeting ID.
Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• If you don’t have a GoToMeeting account already, start by signing up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a prescheduled meeting. You may make any attendee an organizer so that they can show their computer screen.
GoToMeeting will ask for permission to access your calendar and phone to improve your experience with the product. This access will be used solely for the purposes detailed below and nothing more.
• Calendar: GoToMeeting automatically displays upcoming meetings from your calendar in the GoToMeeting app and sends notifications when a meeting is about to start to make joining a meeting as easy as possible. Data from your calendar never leaves your device.
• Phone: GoToMeeting connects to your phone to allow you to easily join the phone conference of a GoToMeeting.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
- Multiple bug fixes
If you like GoToMeeting, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.