Ticket to Ride® for Android is a cross-country train adventure playable online, in which you will collect and play train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities listed on Destination Tickets you will receive at the start of each game. The longer your routes, the more points you'll earn. But be careful not to find yourself blocked off by your opponents, as each Destination ticket not fulfilled will cost you dearly! With over 35 million games played; a new game starting every 13 seconds, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; and an active community of over 100,000 players from Sydney to Berlin, Paris to Seoul, and Los Angeles to New Delhi, Ticket to Ride for Android is the fast and friendly way to enjoy this classic, award-winning board game. It's not just exciting - it's addictive!
Ticket to Ride for Android will run on tablets with a minimum screen size of 1024×600 (1280×800 or higher recommended), using Android version 4.0.3 or higher with 1GB of RAM.
Ticket to Ride for Android includes:
- the classic Ticket to Ride USA map that made the original board game so compelling and popular
- solo game play against up to 4 bots distinct AI personalities to compete against
- online game play with players Android or on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, iPad, and on Days of Wonder's online portal
- Pass n’ Play mode
- in-game purchasing for all of the previously released digital maps and variants, including Asia, Europe, Switzerland, and USA 1910.
- contextual in-game Conductor's Notes to help you master all the maps
- Fix Google Keyboard not working on Android Lollipop
- Fix Alvin errors: "missing user id" or "unknown format specifier"
- Fix Alvin errors when joining an online game
- Fix some issues when loading the game graphic maps on some devices