Now supports 7” tablets
The DIRECTV App for Android tablet takes your mobile entertainment experience to a whole new level. You can stream Live TV and On Demand content anywhere. A brand new feature called DIRECTV CoPilot™ lets you engage with your favorite shows and sports like never before*. Plus browse the guide, get sports scores, control your TV and set your DVR from anywhere.
Limited programming available. Additional charges may apply.
- Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows On Demand at home or on the go with HBO®, STARZ®, SHOWTIME®, Nickelodeon, HGTV, Comedy Central and more from anywhere.
- Watch top TV channels live in any room of your home and more than 30 TV channels outside your home.
- Personalize your DIRECTV experience by customizing your home screen, add, remove and reorder as many modules as you like.
- Tap to tune to any show on your TV.
- Use the built-in remote to really control your TV experience from your tablet.
- View & delete playlist recordings and tap to play them on TV.
- Set your DVR to record your favorite shows from anywhere.
New! DIRECTV CoPilotTM lets you engage with your favorite shows and sports as you’re watching on your TV!
- Follow tweets, add comments, and participate in trivia and polls with other fans while watching popular television shows and sporting events.
- Get up-to-the-minute stats and scores for your favorite sports teams.
- Learn more about the actors, get the latest news, and much more.
- Browse and discover shows, movies and sports. Plus get program descriptions, cast & crew info, and parental ratings – without interrupting what you are watching on TV.
- Browse the Guide up to 14 days in advance, view only your favorite channels or filter by channels you can watch on your tablet.
- Track your favorite teams, view current sports matchups and scores by league, with the option to watch or record.
- DIRECTV customers must have a Residential Home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access the DIRECTV app for tablets.
- Watching On Demand or select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
- Live TV Streaming in-home-only channels, CoPilot and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, Genie and HR20 or higher) connected to the same network. Remote control is also available with HD receivers (models C31, H21 and higher). *All functions and programming are subject to change at any time. Blackout rules and other conditions apply to sports programming.
- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G Internet connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR .Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording.
- Tips, Tricks and Customer Support are available on the DIRECTV website.
We’ve made discovering new movies and TV shows even easier. Now you’ll see the hottest titles at the top of your screen—just tap to watch or record!
Plus additional performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Support for Lollipop coming soon.