Only for NVIDIA Tegra 3 Powered Devices.
Winner at the Independent Games Festival 2010, Puddle THD is now available exclusively on devices using Tegra 3 technology. Puddle THD harnesses the power of the NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered devices to produce an unprecedented realistic physics-based gaming experience!
Dive into Puddle THD, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right!
Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments.
Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!
- Optimized for Tegra 3 powered devices featuring console-quality HD graphics, highest quality shaders, amazing fluid simulation!
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers. (USB gamepads only supported on Android 3.1 or higher)
- Compare your skills with those of your friends and the worldwide GREE community!
Play the first five levels of this version of Puddle Lite!
If you unlock the full version you can access more than 40 levels.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese.
Puddle THD is now available on:
• Nexus 7
• HTC One X
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF300T
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF300TG
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF300TL
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF700T
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201
• Acer A511(picasso_m)
• Acer A701(picasso_mf)
• Toshiba AT270 / REGZA Tablet AT570
• Toshiba AT300 / REGZA Tablet AT500
• Toshiba AT330 / REGZA Tablet AT830
• Fujitsu Arrows X
• LG Optimus 4X HD
• Pegatron Chagall
• ZTE-T T98
Performance and rendering quality update. Sounds settings fixed.
For players that have performance issue with the Asus TF300, try to switch to the performance mode of the tablet.