Browse, search, or be surprised: The Etsy app gives you many ways to discover one-of-a-kind goods. Shop curated collections for special gifts, unique wedding ideas and handmade jewelry, or explore personalized recommendations for stylish jewelry, art, clothing and furniture you’ll treasure forever. Join our 20 million members around the world to find inspiration, and a new favorite designer, every day.
The whole world of Etsy is in the app:
- Save items and shops as favorites to revisit them later
- Get notified the minute an order ships
- Talk directly to shop owners to get all of your questions answered
- Explore curated recommendations tailored to your taste
- Use Google Wallet or PayPal to check out swiftly and securely
- Discover upcoming events and nearby stores featuring Etsy sellers
- Now available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish
If you have an Etsy shop, our free Sell on Etsy app has all of the tools you need to manage your shop: process orders, add listings, view your shop stats and more.
Visit our support page: http://www.etsy.com/help/
Report problems with the app: https://www.etsy.com/teams/7720/bugs/discuss/
Get site status updates: http://etsystatus.com/
Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect to make, sell and buy unique goods. Our mission is to reimagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world.
We update the app every two weeks to maximize performance and user happiness. This week we’ll start sharing photo updates from your favorite shops on your app homescreen. You’ll be the first to see their newest designs or learn about upcoming sales.
Also: Shoppers in NYC can now buy items from local sellers and have them delivered the same day using Etsy ASAP.