Benchmark your Android smart phone and tablet with 3DMark, then compare its performance with over 1800 other devices. You can even compare your Android benchmark test scores with phones and tablets running iOS, Windows or Windows RT.
- The world's most popular benchmark test, now available on Android.
- Compatible with over 5,000 Android devices.
- Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Technical guide to 3DMark benchmark tests:
OS: Android 3.1 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 155 MB
This app is for non-commercial use only:
- Business users should contact [email protected]
- Members of the press please contact [email protected]
Also from Futuremark:
PCMark for Android - Benchmark with everyday tasks, not abstract algorithms
- Added the ability to delist devices based on Android version.
- Delisted devices that comply with our benchmark rules after being updated with the official update from Samsung are relisted in the Device Channel.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: scores are valid when using Android 4.2.2 and 4.4.x or later.
- Samsung Galaxy Note III: scores are valid when using Android 4.4.2 or later.
- Fixed a bug that prevented downloads on devices set to use Turkish language.