★★ Featured on the front page of the Android Market! ★★
** HexDefense was designed to show off the outrageously powerful graphics chipsets in newer Android phones. If you have an older Android phone, download the free version and make sure it runs on your phone before buying the full version! You can lower the graphics quality by pressing the menu button from the app's home screen and unchecking "Intense Graphics" in the settings. **
Navigate thirty-five challenging levels, building and upgrading towers to create mazes that leave enemy creeps marching to their death! With explosive OpenGL-based graphics and 3D stereo sound, HexDefense brings the arcade intensity of tower defense to Android like never before. Watch creeps explode and rockets fly across the hexagonal playing field as you defend your home tile against wave after wave of attackers. The game is fast and intense–easy to play, but very tough to master!
- Classic 'Open Field' Tower Defense Gameplay
- Stunning Graphics, Particle Effects and Animations
- Fast, Arcade Action
- 35 Unique Levels, Each with it's Own Challenges
- Seven Types of Creeps, Including Four Boss Creeps with Special Powers!
- Five Types of Towers with Four Upgrade Levels Each (You get 5 on levels 20+)
- High quality 3D Sound and Background Music
- Auto-saves Game if You Press Home or Receive a Call
- Easy to Play, Very Tough to Master!
★★ Be sure to check out levels 20-35, which feature creep teleporters and the lightning tower! ★★
Version 2.2 brings fifteen new levels you can unlock by playing or via in-app purchase! Levels 20 and above feature a new Lightning tower and creep teleporters that make things even more challenging.
Verson 2.2.1 makes the "touch offset" behavior optional. Show the menu and select settings to turn it off. This version also addresses crashing issues on several newer phones.
Version 2.2.2 fixes two tablet bugs: the "Continue Game" crash and the "disoriented creeps" bug. Enjoy!