*** Thanksgiving Sale! Paprika for Android is 40% off for the next week. Happy Cooking! ***
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
- Fixed issues with sending and receiving .paprikarecipe attachments via email.
- Made it more obvious when a search filter is being applied to the recipe list, to prevent people from thinking that their recipes have disappeared when they’ve actually only been filtered out by the current search terms.