Great Teams Use HipChat - A group messaging app built and designed for team communication and collaboration.
With HipChat, you can do video chat, send group messages, create searchable persistent team chat rooms, send 1:1 messages, share files and integrate with over 80+ products, and more.
THE GOOD STUFF:
* Collaborate with coworkers, teammates and friends around new builds, projects, campaigns and ideas
* Real-time messaging and file sharing makes it easy for your team to stay connected on the go
* Group or 1:1 chat with your team and colleagues.
* Be more productive.
* Faster than email. More personal than faxing.
* Stay in touch with 1:1 video and voice chat
* HipChat is private, safe and secure
* Create unlimited rooms and 1:1 conversations
* 1 to 1 screen sharing capabilities to share what you're working on
* Easily share and view files and images
* Complete chat history saves your conversations so you can always search for them
* Never miss a beat with email and mobile push notifications when you're away
* Integrates with your favorite Atlassian products - Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket
* Works with +80 integrations including Twitter, MailChimp, Wunderlist, UserVoice, Drive, Hangouts and more
* Loved by great teams in startups and enterprises.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We use HipChat, not just for our work, but to foster the spirit of great tech culture." -Gilt Groupe
"We use HipChat for Android. Flexibility is important to our team, particularly being able to work from home or choose the hours you work and helps keep our team connected" -RunKeeper
"HipChat keeps everyone up-to-date and accountable!" -Aeria Games
"HipChat is the first app we open to start the day. It’s our company water cooler and work communication in one place." -Intridea
GET IT NOW:
* Check out at Hipchat.com/downloads for other apps
* Need an account? Signing up is free and easy at hipchat.com
* Improved: Launch time and connection time should be faster - dramatically so for many folks.
* Fixed: Messages would appear out of order in certain circumstances.
* New / Fixed: Backgrounding the app sets you to Away. This fixes a brief window where you wouldn't be notified of an incoming message.