Listen to your music with SoundSeeder and connect additional Android devices as wireless speakers.
All connected devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
Note: If your device is running Android 4.1 or newer, install the SoundSeeder Music Player instead:
This is a speaker-only version of SoundSeeder and was designed for devices running Android 2.2 - 4.0 only.
Please help us improve SoundSeeder by reporting bugs, error descriptions and suggestion to [email protected]
SoundSeeder Speaker receives Music that is played by a SoundSeeder Music Player.
Run the SoundSeeder Speaker on any Android device (beginning with Android 2.2) and connect it via Wi-Fi to the SoundSeeder Music Player.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to[email protected]
or visit us at
Follow us on
SoundSeeder Speaker v1.0
- New: Advanced settings to change buffer size
- Connection and sync error fixed
- Improved error handling
- and much more...
The SoundSeeder Music Player can now be used as Player AND Speaker.
If your Speaker Device is running Android 4.1 or newer, replace this App by the SoundSeeder Music Player