RockPlayer now goes release 2! It plays almost everything faster, audio video are synchronized perfectly, its user experience is optimized for touch screen and lots of features are added, like gestures to control playing.
** Don't panic if Google Play Store said your country is not support or not compatible with your device, you may download apk from http://rockplayer.com to install. We support all devices running Android 2.3 or higher.
** This is for ARM processor, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (santos 103) is using X86 processor, please install RockPlayer2 for x86 instead.
Play all formats fluently
• Video: mkv, avi, rmvb, flv, wmv, mov, mp4, ts, mpg, divx, etc
• Music: mp3, wma, aac, etc
• Lossless Audio: ape, flac, wav, aiff, etc
• Subtitle: srt (automatically load if srt with same name of video file exists)
* Exchange files between many devices over Wi-Fi
* Share to any RockPlayer2 user, both Android or iOS, more in future.
FreeSeek - Progress bar reinvented
* Designed for touch screen, the whole progress bar is draggable.
* It is easy to seek by thumb even holding by single hand.
Customizable play control bar
* Swipe on the bar to get another 5 buttons
* Long press any button to choose favorite buttons
* 15 buttons are available for all kinds of functions, more are coming.
* Pause playback - two fingers, tap
* Volume - one finger, tap right side or swipe in from right outer side
* Brightness - one finger, tap left side or swipe in from left outer side
* Fast forward - one finger, swipe left or right
* Stop playback - two fingers, pinch
* Show/Hide control bar - one finger, tap
* Show/Hide control buttons - one finger, swipe up/down
Media file management
* New folder, move, delete, rename, add to playlist
* Tap pencil icon at left top corner to edit
* Hide videos by shaking when items are selected in media library. To enter Konami code in search box to show them.
* Built-in UPnP client
* Support multiple protocols, like HTTP, HLS, RTSP, etc
• HDMI Mirroring
RockPlayer website : http://www.rockplayer.com
Rock Player facebook: http://www.facebook.com/changetech.corp
* ARM + X86 all in one, because we got many crash reports caused by install this on x86 devices.
* Android 4.4 support.
* Hungarian and Arabic language translation.
* Some bug fixes.
* Android 4.3 support.
* Added icon missed for the button to play in floating window, find it by long press the play control bar.
* Fixed protocols like RTSP are reported not support by mistake.
* Some bug fixes.