Your smartphone is a fundamental part of your daily life. We get it. It’s the same for us. Our CoverageMap app gives you comprehensive mobile network performance information and easy-to-use tools to help you make more informed decisions about your mobile service.
Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Comprehensive speed test for download and upload throughput
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
Introducing Baseline Data Experience. Base data experience lets you anonymously contribute information about your device’s data performance based on the things you already do on your phone. This is all done in background while not consuming any additional bits from of your mobile data plan. As always, all information collected is entirely anonymous and you can opt out at any time.