Keep on top of Congress.
* Find your representatives, see how they vote
* See what bills are coming up for a vote next
* Search for bills and votes you should know about
* Stay on top of floor activity, committee hearings
* Be notified of just about everything
Answers to common questions:
* Members of Congress don't have public email addresses.
* The app DOES NOT do anything on boot, unless you enable notifications - in which case, it quickly schedules notification checks, and then stops.
* The app is allowed to make phone calls ONLY when you tap the "Call" button for a member of Congress.
* The app uses your location ONLY to find your local representative. Your location data is encrypted during transmission to our servers, and your latitude and longitude are not stored on the app or on our servers.
* The app requests to write to external storage only to cache map tiles.
* We collect anonymous app usage statistics by default. To opt out: from the main screen, tap the menu on the top right, tap Settings, then uncheck "Allow Analytics".
Finally, this app is proudly open source:
* Unfortunately: we've had to remove the News tab. Google announced their API shutdown years ago, and there's no viable alternative.
* Fortunately: more context for votes. (For example, names of nominees.)
* New and improved source for photos of members of Congress.
* Updated district maps to be scrollable, zoom-able, and more stable.
* Dropped support for Android 2.2 (Froyo).
As always, please email all effusive praise (and bug reports) to [email protected]