Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist then instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-do lists from anywhere.
“Wunderlist is our favorite todo list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Selected as a Google Play Editor’s Choice, Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Wunderlist 3 brings over 60 new improvements, making it our biggest update yet.
• New, more intuitive design and reengineered apps make Wunderlist feel faster than ever before.
• Real-time Sync instantly updates your lists, no matter where you are.
• Collaborating with Wunderlist is now even easier, with a simpler way to share todo lists.
• Comments are now free to help everyone stay in the loop with family and colleagues.
• Curate your favorite things to do, see and make for everyone on the web with public lists.
• Use Android Wear with Wunderlist: View notifications at a glance, create a to-do by saying ‘Ok Google, make a note...’ and reply to a comment using voice.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create unlimited to-do lists
• Easily share a todo list and errands to collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Access your todo lists and errands from your phone, tablet and computer
• Wunderlist instantly syncs your reminder, checklist, shopping list, errands and todo lists in real-time
• Start conversations about any todo list or checklist with comments
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more to any todo list or shopping list.
• From a project checklist at work to a grocery list at home, share the workload and delegate any todo by assigning it to others
• Create a reminder to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• With Android Wear support, you can view a reminder or notification at a glance. If it’s a comment about a todo, you can reply by voice. Plus, you can create a to do by saying ‘Ok Google, make a note...’
Why you’ll love making your todo lists with Wunderlist
• Wunderlist works as a great organizer, just set a reminder and due date
• Easily organize your to do list and plan your agenda with simple drag and drop gestures
• Swipe to delete a to-do, just like a real-world organizer
• Keep track of your errands and get more done by sharing your to-do, shopping list or grocery list - and don’t forget to set a reminder
• Subtasks help you break down big tasks into a simpler checklist
• With your todo lists synced across all your devices, Wunderlist makes a great organizer
• With simple to do list sharing, Wunderlist is the easiest way to organize your family shopping list or grocery list and a whole lot more
• With the Wunderlist widget, you can see your to do list and errands at a glance - perfect for checking things off your grocery list in the supermarket
• Add extra context to a to-do across any list or checklist with tags
• Better than your traditional organizer, Wunderlist lets you find any todo through its search functionality
• Gorgeous backgrounds let you customize the look of your shopping list and todo list
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to comments, files and assignments to help you accomplish even more through an auto-renewal subscription.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
* To round out the launch of Discover for Public Lists, we’ve added a brand new publishing flow. You can now personalize your Public Lists by adding a cover photo, description, and category right from your device. Just tap the Publish option in the Action Bar of your curated list to see it in action.
* Bug fixes and small improvements.