XFINITY subscribers can watch thousands of XFINITY On Demand™ TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere, even when you are offline. We have now improved the video quality to HD.
XFINITY TV Go lets you:
• Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live.
• Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and networks like ABC, FOX, NBC, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV
• Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline.
• Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind.
• Wi-Fi internet connection for streaming and download of video
• Android phone or tablet running Android 2.3 and higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
**** Explanation of permissions requested:
* permission.INTERNET - Access the Internet.
* permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - We use the ID of your phone to prevent playback abuse.
* permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - We tune playback if you are on WiFi.
* permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - We detect connectivity before allowing playback.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - We cache browse images to your sdcard to save your bandwidth.
* permission.WAKE_LOCK - We prevent your device from sleeping during playback.
* permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - Used if you enable our advanced brightness and volume controls for use during playback
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO - This version includes experimental support for voice-guided navigation
Better handling for blackouts during sporting events.