Customer service doesn’t stop when you leave your desk. That’s why we created the Zendesk mobile app for Android. It gives agents, admins, and managers the power of Zendesk on the go. Whether you are in a meeting, working from home, or scaling the tall peaks of a mountain with no hands while you casually scroll through ticket comments on your tablet, the Zendesk mobile app will be there for you, so you can provide great service for your customers.
With Zendesk for Android you can:
• Access all your support ticket views
• View all support ticket events and notifications
• See a real-time list of activity on your tickets
• Search support tickets and knowledge base articles
• View and update comments, CCs, tags, and ticket fields
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Easily bookmark a ticket for future reference
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
Zendesk is a beautifully simple customer engagement platform. It enables companies to provide great customer support, scale with self-service options, and differentiate with proactive engagement. This leads to customer relationships that are more meaningful, personal, and productive – all at a lower cost.
In version 2.6, we’ve been busy adding functionality to make you even more productive on your mobile app.
Manage your suspended tickets. You can view, recover, and delete suspended tickets
Bulk ticket editing. Edit multiple tickets at a time to update properties, apply macros, add comments, delete and mark as spam
Support for two-factor authentication
Views pinned to the dashboard remain pinned after refresh
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the inconvenience.