Welcome to smarter property insights. Keep on top of the property market 24/7 with the latest sales and auction results. Find out everything you need to know from the last sale price and what the property is likely to cost now to the number of bedrooms. With our personal pocket-sized analyst we can help you make smarter decisions and you can find that dream home faster, cheaper and with more confidence.
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup [email protected]
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to [email protected]
Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
New in version 2.2.1:
Minor bug fixes to improve your experience
New in version 2.2:
New appointment form
Enhanced home buying guide (Under ‘TOOLS & RESOURCES’)
Help us improve the Property Guide by submitting your feedback and suggestions to [email protected]