The CommSec Mobile App now includes an alerts feature which allows you to receive stock Alerts straight to your Android device via push notifications.
In addition to accessing your latest portfolio value and holdings, live quotes and a range of other tools to assist you to buy and sell shares, you can now set up the following alerts:
1. Stock price rises above a specified price
2. Stock price falls below a particular price
3. Stock reaches a specified traded volume
4. Stock ex–dividend date notice
5. Market sensitive announcements
The CommSec Mobile App also provides you access to:
1. Buy and Sell shares
2. Obtain live quotes and retain quote search history
3. View your portfolio and holdings, margin loan and CDIA cash account
4. Create new Watchlists, as well as add and delete stocks
5. Open a new CDIA cash account
6. Set a 4 digit PIN for quicker login
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the App.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated within the screenshots do not reflect current or live information.
Alerts set up and management. You can now create, view, edit and delete various types of alerts from your smartphone. You can select to receive push notifications direct to your Smartphone and/ or select email to your designated email address held by CommSec.
The alerts you create on your smartphone will immediately sync with the website and vice versa.