ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions, create secure tunnels, and copy/paste between other applications.
This client allows you to connect to Secure Shell servers that typically run on UNIX-based servers.
• Mouse support for right click and selection and mouse wheel to paste.
• Hot keys for external keyboard.
• Running notification now has a "disconnect all" button to quickly close connections.
• Default RSA key size is now 2048 bits.
• New soft keypad with directional arrows.
• Local connections
• Pubkeys now have the correct strength listed in the pubkey list.
• EC key operations would fail on some devices.