ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions, create secure tunnels, and copy/paste between other applications.
This client allows you to connect to Secure Shell servers that typically run on UNIX-based servers.
• Key exchange and host key algorithm preference order was not being respected.
• ECDH would sometimes fail.
• DSA host key support was broken from the beginning of the v1.8 series.
• Connections would sometimes close when leaving ConnectBot.
• Telnet port range too high will no longer cause crashes.
• More context is given for failures to connect via SSH.
• SSH key exchange algorithm will now be printed upon connection.
• All addresses for a particular host will be tried.