CyBro Mini Scada is SCADA visualization system for CyBro-2 programmable controllers. It can be used for home automation, solar plant, industry, or any other application where CyBro controllers are used.
Screen layout is defined by description file (config.xml) and image files (jpg/png). Page may be rendered in list or graphic mode. Both direct (phone---cybro) and internet (phone---server---cybro) connection is supported.
When started for the first time, default configuration is downloaded (make sure that Home network is not configured).
The following demo configurations are available:
• default - scene, home plan and industry
• wooden - alternate control style
• bargraph - multicolor bargraph with semi-transparent cover
• pagemenu - page selection menu
• solar - solar power plant, list mode
To try out an example, open settings and read configuration from www.solar-cybro.com.
To download example to PC, open http://www.solar-cybro.com/data/.zip.
To learn how to make your own configuration, open http://www.cybrotech.co.uk/partners/Downloads/Manual/CyBroMiniScada%20Readme%20v1.5.0.txt.
To learn about CyBro controllers and other products, open http://www.cybrotech.co.uk.
Cybrotech Ltd. (c) 2011-2015, all rights reserved.
* Tags now compatible with Mini Scada for Windows
- Keep awake option removed
? List mode not fully functional
* Comunication driver updated
- Doorbell removed
+ Page redraw improved
+ Audible beep on touch
+ Soft menu optional
* Communication optimized
* New XML structure
+ Slide left/right navigation
- Internal object editor removed
+ Canvas mode rendering
+ Internal A-bus driver
+ Write action