* Please Read *
An electronic Scuba Dive Log book for Android. Record your dives and diving licenses, view sites on a map, and dive statistics. Buy the Dive Log Key to unlock the full functionality and support development. Without the Key only a small number of dives can be stored.
See the update info in the application for what's new. Unfortunately I only have time and knowledge to support a very limited number of languages for the application. Please let me know if you want to contribute a translation.
Be aware that screenshots are from an emulator running Android 2.3 and the application might look slightly different on your device.
A friendly request: Please reply by email if you find problems so I can try to help. If you put it in market comments there is not much I can do since I can not respond to the directly.
Most common questions:
* How to switch to metric / imperial units?
From the main screen open the menu by pressing on the menu button on your Android device. This can be a physical button on the device or a soft button on the screen. From the menu select the Settings option to open the settings screen where you can make the units selection.
* I can not edit the contents (diver, dive, etc.)?
Unless specifically opened for editing (e.g. by long pressing on a dive from the dives list and selecting it from the context menu), a screen will show info in reading mode (to avoid accidental modifications). You can start editing by opening the menu and selecting the edit mode.
* I can not find the Key in the market / can not install it?
The Key uses a Google copy protection mechanism and is not made available by Google for devices that it does not authorize. E.g. when the device is rooted, has custom firmware installed, comes from grey import, etc. At the moment there is not much I can do about this, but feel free to sent me an email.
* Minor bug fixes
From version 1.4.02:
* Improved display of large dive numbers
* Italian translation added
* Russian translation improved
From version 1.4.01:
* Input of years before 1970 on Eee Pad transformer
* Input of characters for diver nr and similar fields
* Backgrounds a little bit more visible
* Android Honeycomb compatibility
* Better use of larger screens on Android 2.x tablets
* Improved ICE information
* Added Spanish, Russian and updated Danish translation