DME is the perfect business solution for working securely with corporate email, calendar, contacts, to-dos - all secured within a container on the device, without risk of leaking data to other apps and without the need to install and configure a full VPN. DME is ideal for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) setups.
WITH DME YOU CAN:
• Switch between 3 different calendar views: by day, by week or by month
• Quickly find your contacts and frequently used emails with TypeAhead function
• Synchronize inbox and sub-folders
• “Unread” folder for a quick overview of unread emails
• Search email addresses and emails stored on the phone and the server
• Manage attachments and folders
• Easily create email/contact from recent conversation
• Accept/decline meeting invitations, tentatively accept, propose new time, delegate meetings
• Synchronize contacts between personal address book and Android device
Use DME with the confidence that all corporate data on the device are secured with an extra layer of encryption in the DME secure container and with mechanisms to prevent data from leaking to private apps on the device.
READ THIS: DME is free but it requires a DME Server version 3.5 or higher. Learn more at http://www.excitor.com or contact your IT department for further assistance.
• Full-fledged mail, calendar, contacts, to-dos
• Secure browser instance, different from the built-in browser (coming soon)
• All data on the device is stored using AES encryption
• Device management functions, e.g. remote wipe of business data only or whole device
• No use of relay server or Network Operations Center (NOC)
• Swipe login - choose your own unlock pattern
• Centrally controlled login policy
• Clipboard cleared on logout
• Automatic logout - timeout controlled from the DME server
• Remote wipe of all DME data, all files on SD card, contacts, call logs, SMS messages
• Secure attachment viewer and editor
• Data leak prevention
- Fix for a crash that happened when opening contacts after updating the application.
- Minor stability fixes