DroidMessenger allows you to send and receive SMS messages from your phone wirelessly through the web or email from your computer or tablet (No extra program required!). In any web browser, you can log into the www.droidmessenger.com website, and view all your texts that are being sent to your phone, as well as reply and send new texts. It is like a remote control for sending and receiving texts from your desktop!
You can also use it to send and receive text messages from your tablets (iPad, Galaxy tablet, playbook, etc). It works just like the new iMessage except it can work for your Android phone from any kind of tablet.
In addition to being able to send texts via the web client, you can also have all of your SMS messages forwarded to any email address you like (SMS to Email), as well as send SMS messages from your email (Email to SMS). DroidMessenger gives you the power to turn your phone into an SMS email gateway! (Note: This feature is available to premium accounts only)
- Use the web client to wirelessly send and receive texts from your Android Phone
- SMS to Email gateway, get your texts forwarded to any email address
- Email to SMS, send texts wirelessly from your email
Sync your contacts to the web so you can see who sent you texts
You do not need to install any extra programs on your computer to use this application (very handy for texting at work or at school incognito).
It is also used by different companies as an alternative to expensive SMS gateway services, to send bulk SMS messages, and as a replacement for premium sms services. You can use this app to become your own sms service provider.
- Added fixes for contact syncing
- Added Fixes for contact syncing on newer phones
- Fixed problem with international languages
Massive amount of updates!
(Please start DroidMessenger application after update)
- Added push messaging for almost instant message sending
- Totally new website, much more user friendly
- Everything is transmitted over a secure connection
- Several bug other bug and stability fixes for different handsets
- Now supports sending messages over 160 characters