"If you want to become a paperless business, spend the extra dollar [for Droid Scan]"-- Pursuit Mag: http://goo.gl/vNm0U
Droid Scan Lite is a mobile app that turns your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner.
** For batch processing, PDF creation, and other premium features, and to turn off ads, upgrade to Droid Scan Pro PDF.
Droid Scan Lite has these unique, state of the art features:
- Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
- Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
- Compatible with OCR by Evernote and Google Goggles.
- Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
- Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
Record business cards, white boards, full page documents, and receipts. On-phone conversion: complete confidentiality, no subscription fees.
Multiple resolutions available from low-res, suitable for quick sharing via email, to highest fidelity reproductions suitable for OCR and printed copy.
Automatic recognition of document shapes like US Letter, A4, Business card, and more.
Share via Gmail, Box, Dropbox, and many more.
Get in touch with the developers:
Droid Scan Forum: http://droidscan.com/forum/
Email: [email protected]
** Scanning sensitive documents? You're safe. See detailed information about privacy: http://droidscan.com/privacy.html
What permissions are used for:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Uploading images to a web service; sending anonymous statistics about app use to Google Analytics.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Saving scans on the SD card.
VIEW WI-FI STATE/VIEW NETWORK STATE: Checking for an Internet connection before attempting to upload images to a web service.
- An exception that could occur when viewing PDF files on Android N has been fixed.
- Droid Scan is now compatible with devices running Android 10 (Gingerbread) through Android 24 (Nougat).