Maintain birthdays and anniversaries!
* Can be auto-synced with the contacts' notes and grab birthday data from Windows Mobile, Facebook, CSV, Phonebook, google.com/contacts.
* Optional notifications.
* Can maintain birthdays for people who are not contacts.
* Calendar support with reminders.
* Zodiac support (Western and Chinese).
* Send SMS and e-mails.
* Has a configurable widget.
* Can read and write CSV files.
* Supports MyBackup.
* Multiple themes.
* Allows for custom date types (date of death, name day).
* Supports the Minimalistic Text app.
* Optional Google Cloud backup.
- Visual refresh, part one. More to come.
- Removed Facebook import, no longer possible due to Facebook's new privacy rules
- More robust system to link contacts to entries, retains links even when contacts change
- Mostly removed the different ways of handling contacts vs. non-contacts
- Even non-contacts can now edit all event types on one screen
- Replaced the horrible tutorial with a slightly less horrible tutorial
- Custom event types are now also synced with Google Contacts