"ELECOM QR Code Reader" can recognize QR codes for address books and text.
Can easily register recognized address book data into computer terminal address books.
You can also make actions for each piece of data: call phone numbers, mail email addresses, display addresses on Google Maps, or copy names to the clipboard.
You can cite recognized text from emails and send them to other applications.
When links or email addresses are embedded in the text, you can also activate the links with a simple touch.
- Reading QR codes containing address books or text
- Register address book data to the address book
- Take action on each address book item
- Copy names and furigana to the clipboard
- Dial phone numbers
- Send emails to mail addresses
- Display addresses in Google Map
- Share text
- In-text linking
Android OS 2.1/2.2/2.3/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4
[ELECOM Apps Web]
Ver 1.0.3 (2011/12/08)
- Minor fixes