Has this ever happened to you: you are at a restaurant trying to figure out the tip, but you just can't remember the electron configuration of Gallium? Well here is the solution!
Elementary is a simple Periodic Table and element reference application.
I would include a chemistry joke here, but all the good ones Argon.
- Zoomable Periodic Table of the Elements (long press to zoom, drag to pan)
- Tap an element to view some basic details
- Easy access to Wikipedia and a YouTube video on the element
- Free with absolutely no ads!
Videos provided by Periodic Table of Videos (http://www.periodicvideos.com/)
Licensed under The MIT License
Source available at: https://github.com/ultramega/elementary
- Updated video for Holmium