Client for Integrics Enswitch. This application requires an account with a telephone provider using Enswitch and who has signed up for this service. It allows you to:
- Make calls using the integrated SIP softphone or call back from the provider to your handset, saving you money.
- Be notified of new voicemails and faxes in the Android notification bar.
- Listen to voicemails.
- View faxes.
- Be notified of, and view, missed calls to your telephone lines if the provider is running Enswitch 3.6 or later.
- Control number forwarding.
- Control telephone line forwarding and do not disturb (DND).
- Log into the Enswitch web without remembering your username or password.
For more details on Enswitch see:
Version 2.6 now checks whether your device is in silent or vibrate mode, and behaves appropriately when you receive a SIP call.