One out of two US physicians rely on Epocrates to enable better patient care by delivering the right information when it’s needed most.
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
• Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
• Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
• Access timely medical news and research information
• Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
• Select national and regional health care insurance formularies for drug coverage information
• Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
• New! Coordinate care securely with HIPAA-compliant text messaging
In addition, disease information, clinical practice guidelines, alternative medications, lab guides, coding and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription.
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
* Redesign and visual refresh of the Home Screen
* Surface the availability of premium features to free users under lock
* Logo changes to indicate premium versions for paid users
* New online search feature that surfaces results across multiple content types
* Feedback feature in Search to collect feedback specific to only search
* Addition of “Recent” and “Specialties” tabs for guidelines, access recently viewed and new guidelines curated by Epocrates
* New forgot password flow
* Bug fixes