What is Keep Contacts?
Keep Contacts, formerly known as Everdroid, is a service that at its base stores your phones contact lists in a secure place - for free. If your phone is stolen or damaged, you will be able to restore you contact lists to a new phone.
How to get started
Getting started is easy – just download the app and sign in to start backing up your contacts. If you already have contacts on Keep these will be sent to your phone. And that's it - the app will synchronize any further changes and notify you if it needs your attention.
And, of course, if you change to a new phone - just download the app, sign in and synchronize to get your contact list to the device.
You can use several devices with the same account - these will then share contact list.
We do not only offer a way to synchronize (backup and restore) your contact list. We also want to let your contact list shine. Therefore we have several tools on the Keep web that lets you update your contact list. If you head to keepcontacts.com you will find tools such as:
• Finding duplicates and merging these
• Manual merge of contacts
• Creating, removing and editing contacts
• Matching with Facebook to import contact images and birthday information from Facebook
• Importing and exporting contact list
• Restoring removed contacts from trash
Contact and Support
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us! Send a mail to [email protected]
and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
A completely new version of our service, with the best contacts experience there is!
We also changed our name from Everdroid to Keep Contacts – all Everdroid users now have a Keep Contacts account with the same credentials.
Some of the changes in this revised version:
* New UX and a new name
* Focus on contacts only
* Periodic sync in background (users with manual sync will be updated to periodic/daily sync)
* A major revision of the service giving you a faster and more reliable experience