Falling Blocks is a new and ingenious puzzle game -- not your boring old Tetris. You are supposed to pile blocks by assigning colors to the falling ones.
When you have piled two or more blocks of the same color, you can destroy them by tapping the pile.
The goal of the game is to get as many colors removed as possible without assigning new colors to the blocks.
- Very easy to get the hang of the game, but mastering it takes time and focus.
- Post your score online and compete with your friends. (Powered by Scoreloop)
- Polished and peaceful graphics
- Should you have to close the game in the middle of a session, you can always continue later.
Tested and designed to be working with both phones and tablets.
Explanation of the permissions required:
Write external storage: The continue feature saves the current game status to your sd card.
Internet and network state: The game has to access the online high score database.
Phone state and contacts: Scoreloop allows you to add friends from your contacts list and compete with them.
All feedback through mail or comments is greatly appreciated. I can strongly recommend this game to all lovers of casual puzzles games, such as Bejeweled and Tetris.
- Added animations to the main menu
- Updated backend libraries; yields minor performance increases.