- Select processes that should be excluded from being restarted/closed!
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
- Fix for Android 5.1.1+
- Complete redesign based on ICS/JB style
- The "reboot on unlock"-feature is now compatible with GO Locker!
- Added separate notification options for manual/scheduled autoreboots
- Option to delay auto-reboots on screen-lock for 5 seconds to prevent accidental reboots
- The list of restarted/closed apps is now sorted alphabetically