flinc is the ridesharing network for flexible mobility in the region. flinc connects private drivers and passengers in real-time along the route, in order to share the resources of "available seats in the car" on daily commutes up to 100 km and therefore provides a new means of mobility. flinc users can easily get connected by web or mobile app with just one click. We will inform you by SMS, as soon as somebody wants to join you on your ride – as a passenger or a driver.
flinc is integrated in the navigation system NAVIGON by Garmin as a world innovation and enables even spontaneous negotiations during the ride. The all-electric BMW i3 is the first car that is equipped as standard with the ridesharing network for flexible mobility.
- Step 1: Get registered with your e-mail address
- Step 2: Enter your start and destination
- Step 3: Request suggested flincer with one click
- Step 4: Passengers pay their drivers in cash
Don`t be alone, on your way home!
- Automatic notification as soon as potential drivers or passengers are on your route
- Negotiation in real-time: Receive offers within seconds
- Safety through the trust network: Get connected with the community and rate drivers and passengers
- Share your rides with your Facebook friends
Known from Tagesschau, Galileo, F.A.Z, Zeit, Spiegel Online, Computer Bild, Chip...
Tags: flinc | carpool | carpool service | rideshare | ridesharing | social | mobility | network | travel | ride