Adds your Foursquare friends into your Contacts address book, and re-syncs them when their details change.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
* Much faster to download contact information from the servers
* Ability to choose the photo quality/size for your contacts
* Updated the app name and icon, (including high quality icons)
* Updated the server code to support the latest Foursquare API
* Option to enable labels for Twitter and Facebook fields (eg "Twitter: wattostudios")
* Bug fix for KitKat (showing a white screen instead of the Foursquare login page)
* Bug fix for the many "(no name)" users that appeared after the latest upgrade