*** Please note: Will only work with compatible AOSP based browsers. Currently doesn't support folders.***
This will download your bookmarks from http://www.google.com/bookmarks and add them to the browser on your device. You can also use this to edit and share your current bookmarks.
• Import your Bookmarks from the Google Cloud
• Backup and restore
• Select what you want to import
• Import Bookmarks with only specific labels
• View, open, delete and arrange the Bookmarks on your android device
• Share Bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more
• Import from HTML file
• If appears not to import: backup bookmarks, delete all bookmarks, then re-import
• Google Cloud: http://www.google.com/bookmarks
• Backup location: [external storage] + BookmarkBackup/bookmarks.xml
• Import from HTML file will work with files generated from your desktop browser, this is new so please email with any problems
• Folder support coming soon.
Problems or suggestions
• [email protected]
It should also be noted that Google does not provide any official method for downloading your bookmarks, and as such I can't guarantee this app will work as expected for everyone.
To help translate please follow this link http://goo.gl/sK74K0
English, Japanese, Thai, Finnish, Dutch, Korean, French, Russian, Chinese (China), Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Portugal)
Problems or suggestions to [email protected]
There will be bugs I'm sure, but help me help you. Thanks.
- Import from HTML file: you can now choose any .html or .htm file
- Importing from HTML file is now supported
- Added extra information about the backup file
- bug fixes and minor changes
After over 15,000 installations someone decided to email me instead of giving me a 1 star rating. We were able to fix the problem. Thank you ^^