This will download your bookmarks from http://www.google.com/bookmarks, or a HTML backup file, and add them to the Android browser on your device. You can also use this to delete and share the bookmarks already on your device.
• Import your Bookmarks from the Google Cloud.
• Backup and restore.
• Select what you want to import.
• View, open, and delete the Bookmarks on your android device.
• Share Bookmarks to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more.
• Import from HTML backup file exported from desktop browsers.
• Android (AOSP) - common on older devices, allows apps like this to access and create folders.
• Chrome - common on newer devices. It does not allow apps like this to access or create folders. You can create folders in Chrome, but there is no way for apps like this to access or restore that information.
• Samsung - found on newer Samsung devices. Like Chrome it does not allow apps to access or create folders.
• Other browsers? Every other browser I have checked doesn't allow apps like this to access bookmarks. If you know of one that does, let me know and I will added support.
• Initially written to work with the Android browser, it now has limited support for Chrome and Samsung browsers.
• Chrome and the Samsung browsers don't allow third party apps to create or access folder information. You can still import, backup, and restore but your folder structures will be lost. If there were any way to avoid this I would, but it's simply not possible.
• Your Google bookmarks can be found here: https://www.google.com/bookmarks
• Join the BETA group here: https://goo.gl/z9Kho7
Problems or suggestions:
• [email protected]
This application is free and provided as is. It's practically impossible for me to test this on every Android device out there. If you find a bug please email me. If it works for you please consider making a donation.
To help translate please follow this link: https://goo.gl/gQLeq
English, Arabic (Ahmad), Dutch (Frank Martens)
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! Here is what's new in this release:
- New: Export to a HTML file.
- New: Can now donate via an In App Purchase
- New: Dutch translation, thanks Frank Martens
- Fix: Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
☺ No ads, please consider donating.