Note (15.02.): Newest update contains workaround for Samsung devices (in the settings). Please email me if you still have problems.
This application helps you keep the internal clock of your Android device accurate by synchronizing it with the GPS time signal.
ROOT access is required to actually set the time. The difference (in seconds) between your devices' time and the GPS time can be seen without root.
Looking for translators for languages other than english and german. Participate in the translation at http://bit.ly/gpsTimeLang
- Fixed crash in landscape mode
- Testing Google Analytics
- Added workaround for Samsung bug (wrong day)
- Fixed bug in banner display
- Synchronization is done differently
- Added new localization (Italian)
- Added crash reporting using ACRA